Quality AKC Registered Labrador Retriever (Lab) Puppies for Sale in White, Ivory, Yellow, Red, Champagne, Chocolate, Silver, Black & Charcoal in Georgia.
Razzle Dazzle Labradors are proud to announce we have joined forces with NuVet. More than 20,000 of the nation's top breeders, groomers, veterinarians are now using this revolutionary product. We have just started using it, and are pleased with the results, so we would like to offer you the opportunity to purchase NuVet.
More than a million dogs and cats are using NuVet to protect against many ailments (from back yard pesticides, pet food allergies and hormones, toxic formaldehyde in furniture and carpeting, ailments transmitted from dog parks and the vetís office, etc), while maintaining a beautiful skin and coat.
NuVet Plus is not just a vitamin. Itís an immune system builder with a precise balance of vitamins, minerals, omega fatty acids, amino acids and high-potency antioxidants. Thatís why it works so well through all three stages of a dogís life.
NuVet Plus will keep your pet on the path to perfect health! Itís not available in stores and is only available to the general public with an order code from an authorized pet professional.
- For younger dogs (under 2 years old), it strengthens their immune system, while building and strengthening the cardiovascular, skeletal and nerve systems.
- For dogs in their prime (age 2-8), it improves the luster of their skin and coat while protecting against allergies, skin and coat problems, staining from tears, digestive problems, etc.
- For older dogs (over 8 years old), it helps reduce and eliminate arthritis, tumors, premature aging, cataracts, heart conditions, diabetes and many types of cancer, while extending the life and improving the vitality of most dogs.
You may order directly from the manufacturer by calling 1-800-474-7044 and using Order Code: 58279, or ordering online at http://www.nuvet.com/58279 .
By using autoship you can save an additional 15%.
To the long life and health of your puppy! Dosage is 1 wafer per day for dogs over 5 lbs.
**** Please note that NuVet Plus supplements are required as part of your petís Health/Hip Guarantee ****NuVet's Money Back Guarantee:
- GUARANTEED Ė No sugars or fillers
- GUARANTEED Ė We use real chicken liver Ė not cooked, but instead, itís paddle dried by our patented process to preserve its Omega Fatty Acids
- GUARANTEED Ė not heat treated (heat destroys vitamins A, E & B1) Ė itís why NuVet Plus wafers crumble easily
- GUARANTEED Ė So pure itís produced in an FDA (human-grade) manufacturing facility (virtually unheard of in the pet industry because of the high cost/monitoring required)
- Our team of Veterinarians, Physicians, Pharmacists, and Nutritional Scientists took eight years to develop this revolutionary product
- On the market for over 12 years/ Weíre one of the oldest US pet supplement companies
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE Ė Call now to order this revolutionary product. If this isnít the most incredible pet supplement youíve ever had, weíll give your money back!
TO ORDER CALL:
YOU WILL NEED ORDER CODE #: 58279
- Alfalfa - Helps to increase appetite and aids in poor digestion.
- Alpha amylase - Aids in the absorption of NuVet Plusô into the animal's cellular network in the fastest and most efficient manner possible.
- Beta Carotene - A form of Vitamin A production, which is required for skeletal growth, embryonic function and reduces cancerous tumors in animals.
- Blue Green Algae - Strengthens the immune system, promotes intestinal regularity, purifies the blood and assists in the smooth operation of the brain and nervous system.
- Brewers Yeast - a balanced natural source of the B-Complex Vitamins that has been proven to reduce the number of fleas in our companion pets.
- Cats Claw (Uno de Gato) - An herb that has amazing healing properties, it aids in treating cancer, viral and respiratory infections, allergies, arthritis and rheumatism.
- Desiccated Liver - a rich source of B-Complex Vitamins. It strengthens the nervous system, aids in digestion, tissue formation and production of red blood cells.
- Evening Primrose Oil - Digestive stimulant, aids in management of arthritis and rheumatism, decreases blood clotting.
- L Methionine - Improves skin and coat, reduces fatigue, prevents excess fat buildup in the liver.
- Oyster Shell - Rich source of calcium required by the structural framework of the bones. It also aids in the proper functioning of the heart, nerves and muscles.
- Papain - aids in protein digestion, and helps to cleanse the tissues and intestinal walls of all waste matter.
- Pine Bark (Proanthocyanidid) - The most powerful antioxidant that reduces oxidative damage to the cells and vital tissues. It reduces cardiovascular disease, osteoarthritis and helps prevent premature aging.
- Potassium - Required for the proper functioning of the muscles and regulates the amount of water in the cells.
- Selenium - Studies have shown it to help protect against cancers of the lungs, colon, rectum and prostate. (Journal of the American Medical Association 12/24/96)
- Shark Cartilage - Anti-inflammatory healing agent that has also been shown to be effective in hip dysplasia, arthritis and my shrink tumors by impeding the formation of blood vessels to the tumor.
- Taurine - An amino acid that promotes healthy hearts and is needed for normal vision.
- Vitamin C - A key factor in the immune system, including white blood cell function and interferon levels. It combats the effects of free radicals and promotes growth and tissue repair.
- Vitamin E - The most effective chain-breaking lipid-soluble antioxidant. It protects the cell structure against free radicals. It significantly improves the immune system and reduces heart disease, anemia, nutritional "muscular dystrophy" and neurological abnormalities.
- Whey Protein - Builds and maintains muscle mass. Boosts the immune system which protects against viruses and bacteria.
- Zinc - a component of over 100 enzymes that work with the red blood cells to move carbon dioxide from the tissues to the lungs. It promotes normal growth and aids in wound healing, cell division and maintains normal levels of Vitamin A.